Caliber Collision Careers
Customer Service Representative
Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities are able to perform the essential functions.
- Greet all customers in a timely, friendly and professional manner
- Answer all phone calls consistently and ensure all phone messages immediately communicated to the correct recipient
- Ensure all customer comfort items are fresh & available for customers at all times (coffee, water, magazines, etc.)
- Ensure all vehicles are delivered to customers by the assigned service advisor and if not available, by designated backup person
- Monitor DRP assignments, estimate/repair appointments and capture rates of assignments and DRP logbooks
- Filing: Daily filing of customer records, RO jackets are filed in alphabetical order, parts invoices, etc.
- Performs other administrative/clerical related duties as assigned
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 500 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore our teammates and our teammates to the rhythm of their lives. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: Oct 2, 2018
Requisition Number: R0042684
Position Type: Full-time