Service First is a fast growing automotive service and repair organization. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated and quality-focused teammates to provide top tier service to our customers.
Support the Center Manager in all business operations for the center
Essential Job Duties
- Create and maintain a front office environment of World Class Customer Experience through example
- Provide CSR with clear expectations and the necessary tools, training and information to effectively perform their jobs
- Provide accurate and timely payroll and HR-related administration and recordkeeping for all center associates.
- Maintain Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable accounts and Cash Handling procedures to company standards
- Other duties as assigned
- High school or GED
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of related customer service experience
- Must use confidential information only for the purposes intended and maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented
People have been our focus since we opened our first facility July 1st, 2011 in Spring, TX. The founders of Service First Automotive had nearly 70 years of combined experience in the automotive service industry and set out to change the image of the automotive industry by Enriching the Lives of Others and quickly began to expand in North Houston Region. We joined the Caliber family in August of 2017 and have since rapidly expanded in the Houston, Dallas – Fort Worth and San Antonio Metros.
Today, we have nineteen locations and the Caliber family has committed to continued expansion throughout the Texas Triangle. We are very excited to make a positive impact on the automotive service industry and invite you to be a part of the automotive revolution.
- To be the automotive service provider of choice by delivering an unparalleled guest experience and create lifelong relationships
- To have the best trained & most satisfied teammates
- Consistently deliver operational excellence.
- Provide a mind blowing guest experience to each every customer.
- We are committed to continuous innovation to continue driving out growth & success.
Our work is only as good as the people behind it! Service First Automotive is a company that consistently puts people first. Whether it is our customers, our teammates, or our community as a whole, we are committed to enriching the lives of others. With attitude, aptitude, ethic and a servant's heart, we will change the image of the automotive service industry.
Posted Date: Jun 30, 2020
Requisition Number: R0084454
Position Type: Full-time