Service First is a fast growing automotive service and repair organization. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated and quality-focused teammates to provide top tier service to our customers.
We’re not just repairing cars. We’re fixing the image in the automotive repair industry.
Service First Automotive is dedicated to finding the most talented teammates in the country to join our family.
We may not always have an immediate opening, however as we prepare to grow our teams for the future, we need talented teammates! If you are looking to flex your skills in mechanical repair in exchange for competitive pay, industry-leading benefits and a positive work environment - then we want to hear from you!
Essential Job Duties
- Estimate all drive-in appointments and recommend, select and advise customers on service needed for their vehicles based on evaluation by service technician
- Calculate service prices and purchases
- Help with customers’ needs and explain mechanical problems with vehicles
- Prepare and complete proper paperwork for final customer packet prior to vehicle delivery
- Effectively communicate services offered and the value thereof
- Successfully maneuver through the point-of-sale system
- Properly document all recommended services and information pertinent to the vehicle
- Manage production and the efficiency of each vehicle
- Seek avenues by which to continually ‘wow’ the guest
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the automotive maintenance and repair industry
- Solution oriented with a positive attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enjoy working as a team
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work around vehicles, tools, and delicate equipment
- Effective communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
People have been our focus since we opened our first facility July 1st, 2011 in Spring, TX. The founders of Service First Automotive had nearly 70 years of combined experience in the automotive service industry and set out to change the image of the automotive industry by Enriching the Lives of Others and quickly began to expand in North Houston Region. We joined the Caliber family in August of 2017 and have since rapidly expanded in the Houston, Dallas – Fort Worth and San Antonio Metros.
Today, we have nineteen locations and the Caliber family has committed to continued expansion throughout the Texas Triangle. We are very excited to make a positive impact on the automotive service industry and invite you to be a part of the automotive revolution.
- To be the automotive service provider of choice by delivering an unparalleled guest experience and create lifelong relationships
- To have the best trained & most satisfied teammates
- Consistently deliver operational excellence.
- Provide a mind blowing guest experience to each every customer.
- We are committed to continuous innovation to continue driving out growth & success.
Our work is only as good as the people behind it! Service First Automotive is a company that consistently puts people first. Whether it is our customers, our teammates, or our community as a whole, we are committed to enriching the lives of others. With attitude, aptitude, ethic and a servant's heart, we will change the image of the automotive service industry.
Posted Date: Jun 29, 2020
Requisition Number: R0084353
Position Type: Full-time