Service First is a fast growing automotive service and repair organization. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated and quality-focused teammates to provide top tier service to our customers.
The Advisor in Training position at Service First Automotive is the interim-level position designed to be a training tier for prospective advisors. After mastering the Service First culture, standard operating procedures, and all activities within the Lube Center; a technician has the potential to rise the advisor ladder and become an AIT.
As an Advisor in Training, you must be able to demonstrate, first and foremost, a passion for excellence in relation to guest experience and satisfaction. AITs will be provided all training and education necessary to deliver genuine recommendations backed by ethical decision making. Although this position remains primarily in the Lube Center, AIT’s may be utilized for other measures of training and need, at the discretion of the Manager. The following list details the notable duties required of an Advisor in Training:
- Treat all guests as though they are a guest in your own home
- Effectively communicate services offered and educate about their value
- Successfully maneuver through the management system
- Provide recommendations to the Advisor on duty and/or the guest based on condition or mileage
- Properly document all recommended services and information pertinent to the customer
- Inherently provide supplemental leadership when necessary
- Manage production and the efficiency of each service
- Provide a leadership example regardless of age or circumstance
- Make decisions that reflect the ethics and integrity of the company
- Maintain the pace of center with planning and sense of urgency
- Remain self-initiated and driven to learn and growth
- Seek avenues by which to exceed customer expectations
People have been our focus since we opened our first facility July 1st, 2011 in Spring, TX. The founders of Service First Automotive had nearly 70 years of combined experience in the automotive service industry and set out to change the image of the automotive industry by Enriching the Lives of Others and quickly began to expand in North Houston Region. We joined the Caliber family in August of 2017 and have since rapidly expanded in the Houston, Dallas – Fort Worth and San Antonio Metros.
Today, we have nineteen locations and the Caliber family has committed to continued expansion throughout the Texas Triangle. We are very excited to make a positive impact on the automotive service industry and invite you to be a part of the automotive revolution.
- To be the automotive service provider of choice by delivering an unparalleled guest experience and create lifelong relationships
- To have the best trained & most satisfied teammates
- Consistently deliver operational excellence.
- Provide a mind blowing guest experience to each every customer.
- We are committed to continuous innovation to continue driving out growth & success.
Our work is only as good as the people behind it! Service First Automotive is a company that consistently puts people first. Whether it is our customers, our teammates, or our community as a whole, we are committed to enriching the lives of others. With attitude, aptitude, ethic and a servant's heart, we will change the image of the automotive service industry.
Posted Date: Jun 29, 2020
Requisition Number: R0084091
Position Type: Full-time