Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
Responsible for company card administration including system maintenance, auditing, GL reporting and Center support. Additional responsibilities include A/R analysis and reporting.
Essential Job Duties
- Review and approve expenses, as well as assist teammates with questions and reporting pertaining to expenses
- Manage tickets related to Pcard activity – balance and credit inquiries, statement requests, fraud reporting, ordering and cancelling cards
- Send notifications to cardholders for expense reporting
- Pull and save monthly bank statements
- Pull and distribute Pcard statements
- Provide reporting for company gas card and P-Card activity for Accounting and Management reporting
- Create entries in Workday for assigned bank accounts
- Distribute banking supplies for new Centers including P-Card, deposit books and stamps
- Prepare checks for deposit daily – open mail, stamp and create spreadsheet for posting.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School graduate or equivalent required. College level business or related banking courses preferred
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of related experience
- Microsoft Excel experience required
- Good Computer and Office equipment skills and ability to learn new systems.
- General understanding of Accounting principles
- Personable, friendly demeanor with a “World Class” customer service approach to internal and external customers
- Satisfactory completion of a criminal background check
- Ability to effectively communicate with others, oral and written
- Organizational, multi-tasking; adapts easily to fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented and thorough
- Ability to employ critical thinking skills
- Maintains a well-groomed, professional appearance
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 1,000 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore you to the Rhythm of your Life. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: Jun 26, 2020
Requisition Number: R0084415
Position Type: Full-time