Service First is a fast growing automotive service and repair organization. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated and quality-focused teammates to provide top tier service to our customers.
Responsible for the daily business operations of the Lube Center while ensuring unparalleled customer service
Essential Job Duties
- Assist the Center Manager with daily operations by overseeing and ensuring smooth operations for Lub Center
- Monitor and push production every day in the Lube Center
- Participate in round table with Advisors individually or together
- Audit, coach, and motivate the staff to produce excellence in their external and internal customer transactions. This includes performing scheduled 6 month performance reviews with every team member.
- Oversee upkeep of the facilities and equipment
- Assign maintenance orders to technicians
- Manage all Advisors by monitoring their promise times, status, customer experience, and customer call backs.
- Assist advisors at the front counter by performing the Advisor role when needed
- Maintain a consistent level of inventory
- Set weekly schedule for Lube Technicians as well as monitor time and attendance of all Lube center teammates
- Minimum 2 years of leadership experience in the automotive maintenance or repair experience
- Clearly demonstrate ability to set and reach performance goals
- Conduct every aspect of their job in an ethical manner
- Ability to sell recommended service
- Work well under pressure
- Resolve customer as well as teammate issues in a professional, expedient manner
- Lead by example
- Must be able to work a minimum of 50 hours a week
People have been our focus since we opened our first facility July 1st, 2011 in Spring, TX. The founders of Service First Automotive had nearly 70 years of combined experience in the automotive service industry and set out to change the image of the automotive industry by Enriching the Lives of Others and quickly began to expand in North Houston Region. We joined the Caliber family in August of 2017 and have since rapidly expanded in the Houston, Dallas – Fort Worth and San Antonio Metros.
Today, we have nineteen locations and the Caliber family has committed to continued expansion throughout the Texas Triangle. We are very excited to make a positive impact on the automotive service industry and invite you to be a part of the automotive revolution.
- To be the automotive service provider of choice by delivering an unparalleled guest experience and create lifelong relationships
- To have the best trained & most satisfied teammates
- Consistently deliver operational excellence.
- Provide a mind blowing guest experience to each every customer.
- We are committed to continuous innovation to continue driving out growth & success.
Our work is only as good as the people behind it! Service First Automotive is a company that consistently puts people first. Whether it is our customers, our teammates, or our community as a whole, we are committed to enriching the lives of others. With attitude, aptitude, ethic and a servant's heart, we will change the image of the automotive service industry.
Posted Date: Jun 25, 2020
Requisition Number: R0084426
Position Type: Full-time