Service First is a fast growing automotive service and repair organization. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated and quality-focused teammates to provide top tier service to our customers.
- Test parts and systems to ensure that they are working properly
- Identify mechanical problems, often by using computerized diagnostic equipment
- Follow checklists to ensure that all critical parts are examined
- Test and lubricate the vehicle’s engine and other major components
- Perform basic care and maintenance, including oil changes, tune-ups, and tire rotations
- Repair or replace worn parts, such as brake pads and wheel bearings
- Disassemble and reassemble parts
- Use testing equipment to ensure that repairs and maintenance are effective
- Explain to clients their automotive problems and the repairs done on their vehicles
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have at least 2 years of experience (or relevant schooling and 1 year of experience)
- Great working on cars and want to be greater
- Desire to learn
- Enjoy working as a team and have the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work around vehicles, tools, and delicate equipment
- Physically able to move around the shop (climbing stairs, ladders, etc), carry heavy objects (up to 50lbs), and position your body in ways needed to repair vehicles (reach, bend, etc)
- Effective communication skills
People have been our focus since we opened our first facility July 1st, 2011 in Spring, TX. The founders of Service First Automotive had nearly 70 years of combined experience in the automotive service industry and set out to change the image of the automotive industry by Enriching the Lives of Others and quickly began to expand in North Houston Region. We joined the Caliber family in August of 2017 and have since rapidly expanded in the Houston, Dallas – Fort Worth and San Antonio Metros.
Today, we have nineteen locations and the Caliber family has committed to continued expansion throughout the Texas Triangle. We are very excited to make a positive impact on the automotive service industry and invite you to be a part of the automotive revolution.
- To be the automotive service provider of choice by delivering an unparalleled guest experience and create lifelong relationships
- To have the best trained & most satisfied teammates
- Consistently deliver operational excellence.
- Provide a mind blowing guest experience to each every customer.
- We are committed to continuous innovation to continue driving out growth & success.
Our work is only as good as the people behind it! Service First Automotive is a company that consistently puts people first. Whether it is our customers, our teammates, or our community as a whole, we are committed to enriching the lives of others. With attitude, aptitude, ethic and a servant's heart, we will change the image of the automotive service industry.
Posted Date: Jun 25, 2020
Requisition Number: R0084422
Position Type: Full-time