Protech Automotive Solutions is looking for highly talented, dedicated and quality-focused teammates to provide top tier service to our customers.
Manages the Fleet and Safety Responsibilities for Protech Automotive Solutions and Caliber Auto Glass.
Essential Job Duties
- Oversees the operations and maintenance of motor vehicles and associated equipment
- Ensures the safe and cost effective transport of products and personnel
- Manages leasing, purchasing, insurance, and related record keeping of fleet vehicles
- Manages fleet insurance claims and process
- Audits fleet and fuel and toll tag usage
- Manages allocation of fleet throughout regions
- Monitor assigned drivers for compliance of government and company requirements, including license and registration
- Identify and resolve scheduling opportunities through timely communication with customers and drivers
- Identifies and communicate polices on fleet van usage
- Mitigate Risk: recognize and proactively manage potential safety issues, including regular safety briefs, and being the face of safety for Protech Automotive Solutions and Caliber Auto Glass
- Identifying proper PPE for training and field operations, and communicating safety needs with directors and area managers as appropriate.
- Works with HR and Caliber functions on workers comp, medical issues, and related reporting for teammates
- Demonstrates company culture and core values
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-5 years fleet management or similar experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license and ability to pass MVR check.
Protech Automotive Solutions, has been in business for over 20 years handling multiple types of repairs, from hands on mechanical repair and replacement of suspension, drive modules and frames, to diagnostic opportunities that require advanced knowledge of complicated computerized vehicle control systems. We also handle soft touch repair and replacement of delicate vehicle interior trim components.
At Protech, we enjoy a fast paced work environment with challenging advanced skill development. We supply our team with the latest computerized diagnostic equipment, factory diagnostic and programming software components and tools.
Our benefits are some of the best in the industry. Mobile technicians are provided with a company vehicle, cell phone, and laptop, while all employees receive 401K and health care packages that rival some of the largest automotive related companies in the US. At Protech we take what we do seriously, but provide a family atmosphere and have a good time.
Consider joining our team as we work through some of the most ground breaking technology in automotive history.
Posted Date: Jun 24, 2020
Requisition Number: R0084377
Position Type: Full-time