Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
Manages the Fleet and Safety Responsibilities for Protech Automotive Solutions and Caliber Auto Glass.
Essential Job Duties
- Oversees the operations and maintenance of motor vehicles and associated equipment
- Ensures the safe and cost effective transport of products and personnel
- Manages leasing, purchasing, insurance, and related record keeping of fleet vehicles
- Manages fleet insurance claims and process
- Audits fleet and fuel and toll tag usage
- Manages allocation of fleet throughout regions
- Monitor assigned drivers for compliance of government and company requirements, including license and registration
- Identify and resolve scheduling opportunities through timely communication with customers and drivers
- Identifies and communicate polices on fleet van usage
- Mitigate Risk: recognize and proactively manage potential safety issues, including regular safety briefs, and being the face of safety for Protech Automotive Solutions and Caliber Auto Glass
- Identifying proper PPE for training and field operations, and communicating safety needs with directors and area managers as appropriate.
- Works with HR and Caliber functions on workers comp, medical issues, and related reporting for teammates
- Demonstrates company culture and core values
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-5 years fleet management or similar experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license and ability to pass MVR check.
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 1,000 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore you to the Rhythm of your Life. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: Jun 24, 2020
Requisition Number: R0084377
Position Type: Full-time