Service First is a fast growing automotive service and repair organization. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated and quality-focused teammates to provide top tier service to our customers.
We’re not just repairing cars. We’re fixing the image in the automotive repair industry.
Service First Automotive is dedicated to finding the most talented teammates in the country to join our family.
We may not always have an immediate opening, however as we prepare to grow our teams for the future, we need talented teammates! If you are looking to flex your skills in mechanical repair in exchange for competitive pay, industry-leading benefits and a positive work environment - then we want to hear from you!
- Perform every task with safety as the number one priority
- Produce vehicle inspection information for teammates and customers
- Communicate with teammates and customers – we don’t bite
- Use computers, tablets, and other electronics
- Perform oil changes, replace air filters, replace wiper blades, replace light bulbs, reset maintenance lights, rotate tires, conduct fluid exchanges, State Inspections, inflate tires, vacuum vehicle interiors, and review vehicle maintenance recommendations
- Maintain the image, appearance, and cleanliness of our facility
- Participate in new technical training programs and have a desire to grow with our team
- Desire to learn
- Enjoy working as a team and have the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work around vehicles, tools, and delicate equipment
- Physically able to move around the shop (climbing stairs, ladders, etc), carry heavy objects (up to 50lbs), and position your body in ways needed to repair vehicles (reach, bend, etc)
- Effective communication skills
People have been our focus since we opened our first facility July 1st, 2011 in Spring, TX. The founders of Service First Automotive had nearly 70 years of combined experience in the automotive service industry and set out to change the image of the automotive industry by Enriching the Lives of Others and quickly began to expand in North Houston Region. We joined the Caliber family in August of 2017 and have since rapidly expanded in the Houston, Dallas – Fort Worth and San Antonio Metros.
Today, we have nineteen locations and the Caliber family has committed to continued expansion throughout the Texas Triangle. We are very excited to make a positive impact on the automotive service industry and invite you to be a part of the automotive revolution.
- To be the automotive service provider of choice by delivering an unparalleled guest experience and create lifelong relationships
- To have the best trained & most satisfied teammates
- Consistently deliver operational excellence.
- Provide a mind blowing guest experience to each every customer.
- We are committed to continuous innovation to continue driving out growth & success.
Our work is only as good as the people behind it! Service First Automotive is a company that consistently puts people first. Whether it is our customers, our teammates, or our community as a whole, we are committed to enriching the lives of others. With attitude, aptitude, ethic and a servant's heart, we will change the image of the automotive service industry.
Posted Date: Jun 24, 2020
Requisition Number: R0084364
Position Type: Full-time