Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
The Glass Call Center Representative position will provide excellent customer service to customers leading to the successful sale or processing insurance claim assignments of glass repair or replacement over the phone.
Essential Job Duties
- Assist Insurance Companies and their customers with filing glass claims
- Providing cash quotes for glass repairs and replacements
- Enter information accurately into the point of sale system
- Follow our standard operating procedures
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Perform other duties as required
- 1+ years of inbound call center experience preferred
- Superior customer service and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Skilled in handling large volume of information and ability to multi-task
- Strong computer skills including MS Office
Monday – Friday: 10:00AM – 6:30PM
Saturday: On a Rotation from 7:00AM – 3:00PM
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 1,000 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore you to the Rhythm of your Life. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: Jun 24, 2020
Requisition Number: R0084363
Position Type: Full-time