Service First is a fast growing automotive service and repair organization. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated and quality-focused teammates to provide top tier service to our customers.
Full and Part Time positions are available.
Description: You get paid to make peoples’ day and host our party!
Service First is an up-scale auto salon, like a high-end spa for cars. The facilities are luxuriously designed, our teammates are professionals, everything is tidy, and the most important person is YOU! You become the face of the company and have all the power to make people comfortable, keep them relaxed, and so happy the don’t recognize that they’re in an automotive facility. You have a row of iPads to share, a genuine Starbucks machine including hot chocolate, a private PlaySoft play-place for the kids, a living room setting with lounge chairs & recliners, exceptionally appointed décor, and a fun atmosphere with current hit music playing all around.
We still provide the highest level of automotive service on the planet but gone are the days of greasy mechanics and stuffy lobbies. If you love helping people, then we should talk. If you want to excel and grow personally and professionally – we will give you all the tools and training you need.
- Warmly greet guests as though welcoming them to a party
- Direct vendors and guests to the appropriate departments
- Transact sales, collect payment, and print receipts
- Maintain our image and cleanliness standards
- Assist with office management
- Have fun with your teammates, guests, and vendors
- Maintain inventory of office supplies
- Give kids toys from the Treasure Chest
- Serve refreshments and creatively find ways to put a smile on every face
- Oh, and did I mention, have a lot of fun!?
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced office environment
- Proficient with Microsoft computer software (Excel, Word, Internet Explorer, etc)
- Excellent communication skills
- Maintains a professional image at all times – both personally and for the center
- Enjoys a team environment
People have been our focus since we opened our first facility July 1st, 2011 in Spring, TX. The founders of Service First Automotive had nearly 70 years of combined experience in the automotive service industry and set out to change the image of the automotive industry by Enriching the Lives of Others and quickly began to expand in North Houston Region. We joined the Caliber family in August of 2017 and have since rapidly expanded in the Houston, Dallas – Fort Worth and San Antonio Metros.
Today, we have nineteen locations and the Caliber family has committed to continued expansion throughout the Texas Triangle. We are very excited to make a positive impact on the automotive service industry and invite you to be a part of the automotive revolution.
- To be the automotive service provider of choice by delivering an unparalleled guest experience and create lifelong relationships
- To have the best trained & most satisfied teammates
- Consistently deliver operational excellence.
- Provide a mind blowing guest experience to each every customer.
- We are committed to continuous innovation to continue driving out growth & success.
Our work is only as good as the people behind it! Service First Automotive is a company that consistently puts people first. Whether it is our customers, our teammates, or our community as a whole, we are committed to enriching the lives of others. With attitude, aptitude, ethic and a servant's heart, we will change the image of the automotive service industry.
Posted Date: Jun 18, 2020
Requisition Number: R0084287
Position Type: Full-time