Service First is a fast growing automotive service and repair organization. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated and quality-focused teammates to provide top tier service to our customers.
Automotive Technician / Master Automotive Technician / Diesel Technician
Description: As a professional automotive technician you’ve got the tools and know-how to enrich people’s lives by safely, efficiently, and accurately repairing and maintaining automobiles. What we offer you is a long-term career path based on continued education, certifications, and opportunities you haven’t had before.
Benefits of Service First: We have an established reputation and are expanding into new markets rapidly. This provides consistent workload and a large variety of vehicles. We stay ahead of the competition by employing the finest staff in the industry, using factory scan tools, maintaining a clean state of the industry facility, provide training & pay for new certifications, and most advanced equipment.
- Perform every task with safety as the number one priority
- Communicate effectively with teammates and customers
- Use computers, tablets, scan tools, tech support, etc.
- Diagnose automotive system issues and produce vehicle inspection information for teammates and customers
- Participate in new technical training programs and have a desire to grow with our team
- Perform suspension alignments, tire services, fluid services, maintenance services, and mechanical repairs and identify vehicle maintenance recommendations
- Passion for the automotive business and are great at it with minimum 2 years’ experience
- Possess relevant ASE certifications or equivalent
- Solution oriented with a positive attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Desire to learn
- Enjoy working as a team and have the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work around vehicles, tools, and delicate equipment
- Physically able to move around the shop (climbing stairs, ladders, etc), carry heavy objects (up to 50lbs), and position your body in ways needed to repair vehicles (reach, bend, etc)
- Effective communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
People have been our focus since we opened our first facility July 1st, 2011 in Spring, TX. The founders of Service First Automotive had nearly 70 years of combined experience in the automotive service industry and set out to change the image of the automotive industry by Enriching the Lives of Others and quickly began to expand in North Houston Region. We joined the Caliber family in August of 2017 and have since rapidly expanded in the Houston, Dallas – Fort Worth and San Antonio Metros.
Today, we have nineteen locations and the Caliber family has committed to continued expansion throughout the Texas Triangle. We are very excited to make a positive impact on the automotive service industry and invite you to be a part of the automotive revolution.
- To be the automotive service provider of choice by delivering an unparalleled guest experience and create lifelong relationships
- To have the best trained & most satisfied teammates
- Consistently deliver operational excellence.
- Provide a mind blowing guest experience to each every customer.
- We are committed to continuous innovation to continue driving out growth & success.
Our work is only as good as the people behind it! Service First Automotive is a company that consistently puts people first. Whether it is our customers, our teammates, or our community as a whole, we are committed to enriching the lives of others. With attitude, aptitude, ethic and a servant's heart, we will change the image of the automotive service industry.
Posted Date: Jun 18, 2020
Requisition Number: R0084284
Position Type: Full-time