Service First is a fast growing automotive service and repair organization. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated and quality-focused teammates to provide top tier service to our customers.
The Quick Lube Technicians at Service First are the backbone of our company and the best place to begin your career path. You will learn how to service and maintain a variety of automotive systems using the latest equipment and technology. You get to work in a world-class facility and choose the direction that best fits your interests, skills, and lifestyle. One of our core principles is to invest in the future of our teammates – we already have Center Managers and corporate leaders that began their careers in our quick lube center. When I say “The sky’s the limit”, I mean it!
After mastering the quick lube services, you can choose to pursue further mechanical expertise or one of many other steps up the career ladder. If you have what it takes to excel in a fast-paced environment with tremendous growth potential, I want to talk to you.
You need an attitude of excellence and a tool belt of integrity; we will provide every tool, resource, and training opportunity available to ensure your success and growth. Prior experience is not required and we’re happy to fill any training gaps if you have experience too.
- Perform every task with safety as the number one priority
- Produce vehicle inspection information for teammates and customers
- Communicate with teammates and customers – we don’t bite
- Use computers, tablets, and other electronics
- Perform oil changes, replace air filters, replace wiper blades, replace light bulbs, reset maintenance lights, rotate tires, conduct fluid exchanges, State Inspections, inflate tires, vacuum vehicle interiors, and review vehicle maintenance recommendations
- Maintain the image, appearance, and cleanliness of our facility
- Participate in new technical training programs and have a desire to grow with our team
- Desire to learn
- Enjoy working as a team and have the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work around vehicles, tools, and delicate equipment
- Physically able to move around the shop (climbing stairs, ladders, etc), carry heavy objects (up to 50lbs), and position your body in ways needed to repair vehicles (reach, bend, etc)
- Effective communication skills
People have been our focus since we opened our first facility July 1st, 2011 in Spring, TX. The founders of Service First Automotive had nearly 70 years of combined experience in the automotive service industry and set out to change the image of the automotive industry by Enriching the Lives of Others and quickly began to expand in North Houston Region. We joined the Caliber family in August of 2017 and have since rapidly expanded in the Houston, Dallas – Fort Worth and San Antonio Metros.
Today, we have nineteen locations and the Caliber family has committed to continued expansion throughout the Texas Triangle. We are very excited to make a positive impact on the automotive service industry and invite you to be a part of the automotive revolution.
- To be the automotive service provider of choice by delivering an unparalleled guest experience and create lifelong relationships
- To have the best trained & most satisfied teammates
- Consistently deliver operational excellence.
- Provide a mind blowing guest experience to each every customer.
- We are committed to continuous innovation to continue driving out growth & success.
Our work is only as good as the people behind it! Service First Automotive is a company that consistently puts people first. Whether it is our customers, our teammates, or our community as a whole, we are committed to enriching the lives of others. With attitude, aptitude, ethic and a servant's heart, we will change the image of the automotive service industry.
Posted Date: Jun 18, 2020
Requisition Number: R0084291
Position Type: Full-time