Protech Automotive Solutions is looking for highly talented, dedicated and quality-focused teammates to provide top tier service to our customers.
We’re not just repairing cars. We’re giving lives the all clear.
Caliber is dedicated to finding the most talented teammates in the country to join our family.
We may not always have an immediate opening, however as we prepare to grow our teams for the future, we need talented teammates! If you are looking to flex your skills in automotive programming and calibrations repair in exchange for competitive pay, industry-leading benefits and a positive work environment - then we want to hear from you!
Essential Job Duties
- AC Evacuate
- Recharge on R1234YF systems
- wheel and tire replacements
- Advanced Diagnostic scanning
- Airbag replacement
- Engine or Drivetrain R&I’s
- Suspension Replacement and R&I’s
- Complete interior R&I’s
- Module Programming
- Wire repairs
- Extensive knowledge of Diagnostic Scan Tools and Factory Software
- Personal hand tools required – Diagnostic Equipment and laptop provided by Protech
- 10+ years’ experience in automotive repairs and/or Diagnostics
- Ability to read and understand instructions, written estimates and work orders
- Ability to effectively communicate with others and strong Time Management Skills
- Must have sufficient knowledge of traffic laws and hold fast entirely to them
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Satisfactory completion of a criminal background check
- Personable, friendly demeanor with “World Class” customer service approach to internal and external customers
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
This is a mobile position based out of a work truck. Work will be performed outdoors and in possible shop environments. Occasional physical activity such as reaching below and above shoulder level, kneeling, bending, squatting, and stooping to inspect repairs, and lifting and carrying objects over 50lbs. Exposure to fumes, chemicals, dust, along with high levels of noise. Subject to weather conditions both inside and outside. Required to wear protective equipment when necessary. Occasional sedentary work including driving to and from work assignments. Must have visual acuity to determine the accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned.
Protech Automotive Solutions, has been in business for over 20 years handling multiple types of repairs, from hands on mechanical repair and replacement of suspension, drive modules and frames, to diagnostic opportunities that require advanced knowledge of complicated computerized vehicle control systems. We also handle soft touch repair and replacement of delicate vehicle interior trim components.
At Protech, we enjoy a fast paced work environment with challenging advanced skill development. We supply our team with the latest computerized diagnostic equipment, factory diagnostic and programming software components and tools.
Our benefits are some of the best in the industry. Mobile technicians are provided with a company vehicle, cell phone, and laptop, while all employees receive 401K and health care packages that rival some of the largest automotive related companies in the US. At Protech we take what we do seriously, but provide a family atmosphere and have a good time.
Consider joining our team as we work through some of the most ground breaking technology in automotive history.
Posted Date: Jun 18, 2020
Requisition Number: R0084272
Position Type: Full-time