Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
Responsible for ensuring World Class Customer Experience by all front office staff; responsible for a broad scope of accounting and HR-related administrative and management duties
Essential Job Duties
- Hire, train, motivate and monitor performance of Customer Service Reps, as necessary
- Work closely with General Manager to create a team environment producing high performance results
- Create and maintain a front office environment of World Class Customer Experience through example and oversight of front office team
- Provide direct reports with clear expectations and the necessary tools, training and information to effectively perform their jobs
- Ensure R.O. file accuracy and SOP, DRP and regulatory (BAR) compliance during repair and prior to vehicle delivery
- Provide accurate and timely payroll and HR-related administration and recordkeeping for all center associates
- Maintain Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable accounts and Cash Handling procedures to company standards
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge and skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of customer service experience
- Satisfactory completion of a criminal background check
- Ability to effectively communicate with others, oral and written
- Advanced knowledge of general office management. A/P, A/R, payroll, etc.
- Organizational, multi-tasking; adapts easily to fast-paced environment
- Personable, friendly demeanor with a “World Class” customer service approach to internal and external customers
- Maintains a well-groomed, professional appearance
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
Position is based in a climate controlled, professional office environment with moderate noise levels. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work. Regularly required to talk or hear. Frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The job may require lifting up to 20 lbs and long periods of sitting while working at desk. In the event that travel is required, must be able to uphold the stress of traveling.
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 1,000 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore you to the Rhythm of your Life. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: May 20, 2020
Requisition Number: R0083764
Position Type: Full-time