Protech Automotive Solutions is looking for highly talented, dedicated and quality-focused teammates to provide top tier service to our customers.
- Experience using OE diagnostic scan tools to perform diagnostics, trim, and mechanical work on all makes and models of vehicles.
- Manages Protech field resources within the designated Area (e.g. Mobile technicians, Calibration technicians, and Apprentice Calibration technicians) and supports Protech field efforts, to include scanning.
- Manages and oversees the financials of the Operations business within the Area.
- Responsible for recruiting, backfill, cascade training, and leading the team.
- Understands the needs and nuances of assigned Area. Monitors market performance and responds to support requests.
- Identifies and resolves performance issues of Protech scanning, Mobile, and Calibration within the Area.
- Review and approve weekly reports to ensure time entry, payroll sheets, and expenses are accurate and on time.
- Addresses billing concerns, questions, and handles financial management for the Area.
- Perform team engagement and performance evaluations for teammates.
- Quality control for field operations
- Responsible for tooling, tooling updates, SAFETY, and inventory (including laptops, OE, other equipment).
- Providing ongoing training with teammates so we are always up to date with the newest procedures/technologies.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- 10+ years of automotive OE, mechanical, diagnostic experience.
- 2+ years of management experience
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license and ability to pass MVR check.
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds independently
- Requires standing for extended periods of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking, and stooping.
- Requires frequent driving of company and customer vehicles.
- Extensive travel within designated area.
Protech Automotive Solutions, has been in business for over 20 years handling multiple types of repairs, from hands on mechanical repair and replacement of suspension, drive modules and frames, to diagnostic opportunities that require advanced knowledge of complicated computerized vehicle control systems. We also handle soft touch repair and replacement of delicate vehicle interior trim components.
At Protech, we enjoy a fast paced work environment with challenging advanced skill development. We supply our team with the latest computerized diagnostic equipment, factory diagnostic and programming software components and tools.
Our benefits are some of the best in the industry. Mobile technicians are provided with a company vehicle, cell phone, and laptop, while all employees receive 401K and health care packages that rival some of the largest automotive related companies in the US. At Protech we take what we do seriously, but provide a family atmosphere and have a good time.
Consider joining our team as we work through some of the most ground breaking technology in automotive history.
Posted Date: May 15, 2020
Requisition Number: R0083752
Position Type: Full-time