Protech Automotive Solutions is looking for highly talented, dedicated and quality-focused teammates to provide top tier service to our customers.
Essential Job Duties
- Create invoices from work orders submitted by field technicians
- Responsible for accurately charging customers for services rendered
- Registers payments received to appropriate accounts
- Answer customer questions regarding services provided, account information, and billing
- Other duties as assigned
- High school Diploma or GED
- Minimum 3 to 5 years customer service experience
- CCC1 Experience preferred
- Must provide excellent customer service
- Must have professional phone etiquette
- Ability to multitask
- Must be detail oriented
- Extended and/or weekend hours maybe be required
Protech Automotive Solutions, has been in business for over 20 years handling multiple types of repairs, from hands on mechanical repair and replacement of suspension, drive modules and frames, to diagnostic opportunities that require advanced knowledge of complicated computerized vehicle control systems. We also handle soft touch repair and replacement of delicate vehicle interior trim components.
At Protech, we enjoy a fast paced work environment with challenging advanced skill development. We supply our team with the latest computerized diagnostic equipment, factory diagnostic and programming software components and tools.
Our benefits are some of the best in the industry. Mobile technicians are provided with a company vehicle, cell phone, and laptop, while all employees receive 401K and health care packages that rival some of the largest automotive related companies in the US. At Protech we take what we do seriously, but provide a family atmosphere and have a good time.
Consider joining our team as we work through some of the most ground breaking technology in automotive history.
Posted Date: Feb 14, 2020
Requisition Number: R0080930
Position Type: Full-time