Protech Automotive Solutions is looking for highly talented, dedicated and quality-focused teammates to provide top tier service to our customers.
Essential Job Duties
- Pulling items for proper locations and preparing for shipment
- Check all incoming inventory against purchase orders and vendor packing slip
- Verify completeness of goods received against bills of lading, invoices and other records
- Perform inventory cycle-count as required
- Interact with vendors, trucking lines, purchasing agents, customers and appropriate personnel to ensure effective communications and dissemination of goods as required
- Be familiar with services of the organization and their assigned functions
- Perform various other duties as assigned by order fulfillment manager
- Previous experience in a parts or inventory department
- Work and thrive in a fast paced team environment
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
Essential Physical Requirements
- Must be able, without assistance, to repeatedly lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of frequency in other physical activities such as reaching, standing, walking, lifting, pushing, pulling, kneeling and crouching.
Protech Automotive Solutions, has been in business for over 20 years handling multiple types of repairs, from hands on mechanical repair and replacement of suspension, drive modules and frames, to diagnostic opportunities that require advanced knowledge of complicated computerized vehicle control systems. We also handle soft touch repair and replacement of delicate vehicle interior trim components.
At Protech, we enjoy a fast paced work environment with challenging advanced skill development. We supply our team with the latest computerized diagnostic equipment, factory diagnostic and programming software components and tools.
Our benefits are some of the best in the industry. Mobile technicians are provided with a company vehicle, cell phone, and laptop, while all employees receive 401K and health care packages that rival some of the largest automotive related companies in the US. At Protech we take what we do seriously, but provide a family atmosphere and have a good time.
Consider joining our team as we work through some of the most ground breaking technology in automotive history.
Posted Date: Feb 12, 2020
Requisition Number: R0080771
Position Type: Full-time