Protech Automotive Solutions is looking for highly talented, dedicated and quality-focused teammates to provide top tier service to our customers.
The Fulfilment Coordinator will support the fulfillment team by coordinating project implementation needs such as new store site scopes, equipment set up, equipment and tool verification/inventory, as well as customer education and training to prep the site location prior to go-live.
Essential Job Duties
- Performs site surveys to determine if location is sufficient for project needs
- Keeps detailed site survey reports, documentations, and pictures for each location visited
- Communicate any site improvements identified to the project team providing sufficient details for proposal request with Caliber Facilities team
- Direct communication and interaction with customer via site visits
- Verify all equipment on site, identifying any missing equipment or tools
- Take inventory of all equipment and tools on site as needed
- Equipment set up and station make ready before go-live
- Present customer education presentations prior to go-live, ensuring customers receive effective direction and understand the why behind our product
- Work closely with on-site managers on project implementation, station location, introduction of newly hired employees, safety and training activities
- Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with customer contacts and our internal departments on a daily basis
- Demonstrates company culture and core values
- Travel as required. Approximately 70-90% of your time will be on-site at the client location(s) to support customer and company supervisors throughout the country
- Perform other duties as required
- Heavy travel required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High attention to detail
- Experience with direct client interactions via site visits
- Ability to organize and perform work efficiently; strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have a driver’s license and be able to pass a MVR background check
Protech Automotive Solutions, has been in business for over 20 years handling multiple types of repairs, from hands on mechanical repair and replacement of suspension, drive modules and frames, to diagnostic opportunities that require advanced knowledge of complicated computerized vehicle control systems. We also handle soft touch repair and replacement of delicate vehicle interior trim components.
At Protech, we enjoy a fast paced work environment with challenging advanced skill development. We supply our team with the latest computerized diagnostic equipment, factory diagnostic and programming software components and tools.
Our benefits are some of the best in the industry. Mobile technicians are provided with a company vehicle, cell phone, and laptop, while all employees receive 401K and health care packages that rival some of the largest automotive related companies in the US. At Protech we take what we do seriously, but provide a family atmosphere and have a good time.
Consider joining our team as we work through some of the most ground breaking technology in automotive history.
Posted Date: Feb 12, 2020
Requisition Number: R0080774
Position Type: Full-time