Protech Automotive Solutions is looking for highly talented, dedicated and quality-focused teammates to provide top tier service to our customers.
Prepares, analyzes, and reviews financial statements using accounting principles
Essential Job Duties
- Bank Reconciliations for multi-location operations
- Processes EFT transactions
- Interfaces with legacy system for historical data
- Assist in the month end close process
- Reconciles balance sheet account
- Prepares journal entries
- Prepares schedules to facilitate the annual audit
- Prepares planned and ad-hoc reports
- Reviews financial data for completeness, accuracy, and compliance
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field; or equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge and skills
- Minimum 0 to 2 years of accounting experience
- Effective written and oral communication/interaction skills
- Analytical thinking skills
- Attention to detail
Protech Automotive Solutions, has been in business for over 20 years handling multiple types of repairs, from hands on mechanical repair and replacement of suspension, drive modules and frames, to diagnostic opportunities that require advanced knowledge of complicated computerized vehicle control systems. We also handle soft touch repair and replacement of delicate vehicle interior trim components.
At Protech, we enjoy a fast paced work environment with challenging advanced skill development. We supply our team with the latest computerized diagnostic equipment, factory diagnostic and programming software components and tools.
Our benefits are some of the best in the industry. Mobile technicians are provided with a company vehicle, cell phone, and laptop, while all employees receive 401K and health care packages that rival some of the largest automotive related companies in the US. At Protech we take what we do seriously, but provide a family atmosphere and have a good time.
Consider joining our team as we work through some of the most ground breaking technology in automotive history.
Posted Date: Feb 12, 2020
Requisition Number: R0080709
Position Type: Full-time