Protech Automotive Solutions is looking for highly talented, dedicated and quality-focused teammates to provide top tier service to our customers.
Research, design, test and evaluate concepts, equipment/materials, processes and solutions by coordinating with the Integration Manager and the Director of Internal Operations to understand the needs of business.
- Document and relay information about projects. Observe project goals and priorities to understand the expectations on the concept, product and solutions by collaborating with departments involved with project.
- Observe and maintain projects to support Protech’s business goals.
- Document and all phases of research and development, to include but not limited to weekly reports, spreadsheets, PowerPoint, and trends.
- Determine and execute improved technologies used by Protech, technicians and our customers.
- Communicate with Department Managers and Directors to oversee and Support the personnel detailed out to the R&D project.
- Monitor team metrics and objectives ensuring meeting of goals.
- Research and investigate new technologies to include but not limited to software, products, equipment, training, and tools.
- Suggest training and tools to enhance employee performance and skill development.
- Perform all other duties as assigned and as needed.
- High level of confidentiality is required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be eligible for coverage under Caliber’s insurance policy (Not an excluded driver)
- Satisfactory completion of a criminal background check
- Ability to effectively communicate with others, oral and written
- Bachelor’s or Technical degree preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 10 Years of experience in Automotive technology
- Self-motivated, high energy and project-focused perspective
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques; web-based learning or other training sessions to stay well-informed with rapidly changing automotive technology
- Ability to evaluate information and data and provide a comprehensive interpretation of technical information
- Advanced knowledge of vehicle repairs to include damaged vehicles, electrical, safety related, interior components and Aftermarket products
- Use OEM (original equipment manufacturer) web-based information and web resources for automotive diagnostics and repair information
- Automotive diagnostic software experience and aftermarket scan tool experience
- Basic Microsoft Office and typing skills
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices with exceptional etiquette
- Any certifications; OEM, I-CAR, ASE, MECP, etc.
- Extended and/or weekend hours maybe be required
- Must be able to use hands efficiently in handling vehicle parts
- Regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts
- Occasionally exposed to fumes, airborne particles, and/or caustic chemicals
- Moderate noise levels in this working environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Maintain a well-groomed appearance
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover all possible activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Protech Automotive Solutions, has been in business for over 20 years handling multiple types of repairs, from hands on mechanical repair and replacement of suspension, drive modules and frames, to diagnostic opportunities that require advanced knowledge of complicated computerized vehicle control systems. We also handle soft touch repair and replacement of delicate vehicle interior trim components.
At Protech, we enjoy a fast paced work environment with challenging advanced skill development. We supply our team with the latest computerized diagnostic equipment, factory diagnostic and programming software components and tools.
Our benefits are some of the best in the industry. Mobile technicians are provided with a company vehicle, cell phone, and laptop, while all employees receive 401K and health care packages that rival some of the largest automotive related companies in the US. At Protech we take what we do seriously, but provide a family atmosphere and have a good time.
Consider joining our team as we work through some of the most ground breaking technology in automotive history.
Posted Date: Feb 6, 2020
Requisition Number: R0080276
Position Type: Full-time