Protech Automotive Solutions is looking for highly talented, dedicated and quality-focused teammates to provide top tier service to our customers.
Responsible for a variety of customer service, stock keeping, and housekeeping duties in order to maximize the overall customer service experience
Essential Job Duties
- Maintain the daily housekeeping of the interior of the front office, including emptying of garbage cans, cleaning floors, and dusting
- Maintains the daily housekeeping of the interior of the production area including daily emptying of waste cans, sweeping floors, disposing of unwanted parts, assist in cleaning of spray booths, and placing tools and equipment in their proper location
- Maintain parking lots and grounds in a neat and orderly fashion
- Perform minor equipment and building maintenance/repairs when necessary
- Ensure all cars are protected for inclement weather.
- Secure all vehicle and ensure vehicle keys are separate and secure
- Comply with all safety rules, guidelines and standards
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Strong communication skills that allow you to communicate effectively with the Caliber team and our customers
- Ability to operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Keeps equipment in an acceptable and presentable working order (clean and maintained)
Protech Automotive Solutions, has been in business for over 20 years handling multiple types of repairs, from hands on mechanical repair and replacement of suspension, drive modules and frames, to diagnostic opportunities that require advanced knowledge of complicated computerized vehicle control systems. We also handle soft touch repair and replacement of delicate vehicle interior trim components.
At Protech, we enjoy a fast paced work environment with challenging advanced skill development. We supply our team with the latest computerized diagnostic equipment, factory diagnostic and programming software components and tools.
Our benefits are some of the best in the industry. Mobile technicians are provided with a company vehicle, cell phone, and laptop, while all employees receive 401K and health care packages that rival some of the largest automotive related companies in the US. At Protech we take what we do seriously, but provide a family atmosphere and have a good time.
Consider joining our team as we work through some of the most ground breaking technology in automotive history.
Posted Date: Feb 4, 2020
Requisition Number: R0078131
Position Type: Full-time