Protech Automotive Solutions is looking for highly talented, dedicated and quality-focused teammates to provide top tier service to our customers.
Individual will be responsible for AC Evac/ Recharge for 1234YF system, wheel/tire replacements, and ability to learn basic diagnostic scanning. This is an entry level position and will be a gateway to the next level through coaching, training, and experience.
Essential Job Duties
- Perform basic diagnostic scanning using supplied diagnostic equipment and software.
- Self- starter, with a positive attitude, geared toward customer service.
- Communicate daily with dispatch and management team.
- Ability to learn and be coachable in a hands on, automotive repair environment
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license and ability to pass MVR check.
- High school diploma or equivalent and/or technical school graduate.
- Automotive repair experience recommended, but not required.
Protech Automotive Solutions, has been in business for over 20 years handling multiple types of repairs, from hands on mechanical repair and replacement of suspension, drive modules and frames, to diagnostic opportunities that require advanced knowledge of complicated computerized vehicle control systems. We also handle soft touch repair and replacement of delicate vehicle interior trim components.
At Protech, we enjoy a fast paced work environment with challenging advanced skill development. We supply our team with the latest computerized diagnostic equipment, factory diagnostic and programming software components and tools.
Our benefits are some of the best in the industry. Mobile technicians are provided with a company vehicle, cell phone, and laptop, while all employees receive 401K and health care packages that rival some of the largest automotive related companies in the US. At Protech we take what we do seriously, but provide a family atmosphere and have a good time.
Consider joining our team as we work through some of the most ground breaking technology in automotive history.
Posted Date: Feb 4, 2020
Requisition Number: R0079628
Position Type: Full-time