Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
Apply educational learning to support the Teammate Services department
Essential Job Duties
- Enter teammate data based on finalized offer letters
- Assist with audits
- Assist with record upkeep
- Support the various teammate services teams
- Data entry and filing
- Other duties as assigned
- Work towards completion of a bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Management, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Analytical thinking skills
- Detail oriented
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 1,000 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore you to the Rhythm of your Life. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: Jan 30, 2020
Requisition Number: R0078380
Position Type: Full-time