Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
Provide support in financial planning, analysis, reporting, budgeting, forecasting, and data analytics systems while upholding the integrity and accuracy of all end-user data in a fast-paced organization; support the Accounting & Finance teams by designing, analyzing, and managing the end-user reporting tools to support the evolving financial and operational metrics; collaborate with IT to troubleshoot user issues, develop system requirements, and participate in the sign-off of key deliverables and the storage of critical information; contribute in the annual budgeting process, various reporting enhancements and ad hoc projects; produce executive level reporting and presentations to multiple levels of Caliber leadership.
Essential Job Duties
- Key business resource for all financial/operational data, reporting and analysis
- Develop new tools and processes to support all aspects of the financial planning and analysis team.
- Develop and maintain financial reports to clearly communicate actual results, forecasted performance, and variances to actual trends, forecast and budget
- Produce clear, well-formatted reports that communicate a compelling message for the stakeholders.
- Work closely with operations to develop, recommend and establish strategies, plans, and processes to improve profitability and cost efficiencies
- Work closely with corporate departments on monthly financial analysis and special projects
- Know the business and understand the underlying drivers of revenue and expense
- Continuously look for opportunities to improve existing processes
- Provide ad hoc decision support through timely and accurate analysis and reporting.
- Fulfill Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Possess an understanding of financial systems and methods to access underlying data, prepare reports both through system interfaces and through back-end queries
- Support of projects and change management initiatives across key project owners (IT, Finance, Operations)
- Assess opportunities to integrate 3rd party data to drive key metrics
- Participation in system maintenance, user support, upgrade activities, implementations and integrations. Must be comfortable with user-facing technology
- Provide financial systems helpdesk and reporting support to users
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance or related field or equivalent work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- MBA or CPA highly preferred
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of related experience
- Must have strong level of computer literacy and excellent skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with Excel-based reporting tools a plus (Hyperion Essbase, Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), Microsoft Reporting Services, etc.)
- Clear understanding of Finance methodologies, concepts and principles.
- Possess an understanding of general accounting concepts
- Understanding of Business Intelligence concepts, relational databases in a multi-dimensional model.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and managerial skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally across the organization.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Ability to succeed in an entrepreneurial atmosphere and willingness to dig for information that may not be readily available
- Comfortable in a high growth atmosphere
- Ability to work collaboratively with all departments, management levels within the company, and external stakeholders
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 1,000 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore you to the Rhythm of your Life. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: Jan 28, 2020
Requisition Number: R0078179
Position Type: Full-time