Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities are able to perform the essential functions.
- Forecast goals and objectives for the Center and strive to meet them
- Hire, train, motivate, counsel and monitor the performance of all Center staff
- Supervise the sales, overall production and administration of the center
- Periodically, review estimates to ensure accuracy and compliance with Company and Client guidelines
- Ensure DRP accounts are managed properly and update any changes or reviews are communicated to Regional staff
- Comply with all Caliber safety rules, guidelines and standards
- Perform other related duties as assigned to ensure an efficient, effective, and profitable center.
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 1,000 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore you to the Rhythm of your Life. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: Jan 28, 2020
Requisition Number: R0034000
Position Type: Full-time