Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities are able to perform the essential functions.
- Examines vehicles to determine extend of damage or malfunctions
- Test drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using equipment such as computerized diagnostic devices
- May repair, reline, replace and adjust brake systems and perform vehicle alignments
- Test and adjust repaired systems to meet manufacturers' performance specifications
- Repair and/or replace engine components, brake systems, steering and air bag systems
- Perform other related duties as assigned to ensure an efficient and effective repair
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 1,000 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore you to the Rhythm of your Life. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: Jan 16, 2020
Requisition Number: R0078248
Position Type: Full-time