Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
Responsible for increasing glass revenue through new account generation as well as key account management
Essential Job Duties
- Develop, maintain, and execute a territory management growth plan
- Grow Caliber’s Glass market share, penetration, and overall revenue position in current and future markets.
- Identify additional revenue options through municipalities’ and fleets, with the proficiency to initiate and complete the entire bid process.
- Manage insurance agency key, active and target accounts and look for growth opportunities within those accounts.
- Cultivate significant new revenue opportunities within the assigned territory by actively prospecting and cold calling on target customers.
- Thoroughly understand the auto glass claims referral process for all insurance companies within your market or territory.
- Educate and inform all customers on the Caliber Glass service request referral process, while continuing to identify new value propositions.
- Utilize organized call cycle management with insurance agents and customers, to ensure Caliber Glass is top of mind as the preferred service provider of choice.
- Build strong local agent relationships through monthly/quarterly meetings, regular face-to-face visits and hosting of events.
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with the Director of Field Operations and Glass General Manager including them on sales calls when appropriate.
- Understand the territory operationally, within the insurance industry, and among competitors.
- Research, plan, execute and attend local marketing events including continuing education, open houses, and charitable events.
- Actively participate in local network groups and seek auto glass opportunities to speak on behalf of Caliber Glass.
- Maintain accurate account list and track account activities to maintain the account classification.
- Responsible for continuously updating account database, sending in required correspondence, and completing call reports in a timely manner.
- May mentor and/or be a resource for new teammates.
- Performs other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or GED. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Typically 5 to 7 years of related experience
- Glass sales experience preferred
- Demonstrated sales and marketing experience with a track record of success.
- Exceptional networking and relationship building skills.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office. Experience with CRM software a plus.
- Effective communication skills and excellent customer service skills
- Must be highly organized and have the ability to multi-task.
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 1,000 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore you to the Rhythm of your Life. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: Jan 10, 2020
Requisition Number: R0077804
Position Type: Full-time