Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
Essential Job Duties
- Review work orders and corresponding notes to complete repair or replacement according to the documentation on the work order.
- Complete a parts review for accuracy prior to beginning repair and notify the CSM or CSR of any incorrect or damaged parts.
- Inspect vehicle with customer to identify the proper vehicle is on the work order. Identify any possible problems on vehicle such as rust and/or vehicle damage that may affect the windshield installation. Disclose problems to the customer and document all problems or vehicle conditions on work order.
- Perform all repair procedures according to vehicle manufacturer specifications and/or company policy.
- Follow proper safety guidelines when working with hazardous materials.
- Use all adhesives and their primers in accordance with the adhesive manufacturer guidelines and/or company policy.
- Complete assembly of vehicle-to-vehicle manufacturer specifications and company policies.
- Clean vehicle of all debris and/or glass that may be a result of the glass being damaged by impact and/or repair process; including any excess materials on visible surfaces.
- Perform a final inspection with the customer and get customer’s signature on all paperwork if possible.
- Complete all assigned paperwork as required including notes on moldings used or not used.
- Comply with all safety procedures and guidelines.
- Follow all recommended procedures for care and maintenance of all equipment.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area. This may be either a mobile van or a repair center environment.
- Perform other duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
- Must have a valid driver's license
- 1 - 2 years of related experience
- Ability to pass a back ground check
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
Position is based in a normal shop environment. Occasional physical activity such as reaching below and above shoulder level, kneeling, bending, squatting and stooping to inspect repairs, and lifting and carrying objects over 50lbs. Exposure to fumes, chemicals, dust, along with high levels of noise. Subject to weather conditions both inside and outside. Required to wear protective equipment when necessary. Occasional sedentary work. Must have visual acuity to determine the accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned.
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 1,000 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore you to the Rhythm of your Life. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: Jan 7, 2020
Requisition Number: R0077255
Position Type: Full-time