Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
Provides World Class Customer Service Experience to all Caliber customers on the phone, in person and throughout the entire repair process. Serves as the primary point of contact for the customer throughout the repair process from the point of drop-off through the delivery of the completed vehicle. Responsible for coordinating communications with all other (internal & external) stakeholders for the repair
Essential Job Duties
- Estimate all drive-in appointments and complete repair plans
- Complete process review with customer
- Repair Orders: All files are opened with BAR (CA) and DRP compliance, including obtaining proper authorizations.
- Prepare and complete proper paperwork for final customer packet prior to vehicle delivery (DRP, final invoice).
- Post repair plan documentation (Autowatch)
- Provide post repair plan communication including all vehicle status updates
- Total loss administration
- Comply with all Caliber safety rules, guidelines and standards
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring a world class customer service experience
- Final QC, including test drive
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be eligible for coverage under company insurance policy
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete a criminal background check
- Ability to effectively communicate with others – verbal and written
- Working estimating knowledge, including systems
- Strong sales orientation
- Organization and multi-tasking skills, good time management and adapt easily to fast-paced environment
- Personable, friendly demeanor with “World Class” customer service approach
- Well groomed, professional appearance
Position is based in a normal shop environment. Occasional physical activity such as reaching below and above shoulder level, kneeling, bending, squatting and stooping to inspect repairs, and lifting and carrying objects over 50lbs. Exposure to fumes, chemicals, dust, along with high levels of noise. Subject to weather conditions both inside and outside. Required to wear protective equipment when necessary. Occasional sedentary work. Must have visual acuity to determine the accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned.
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 1,000 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore you to the Rhythm of your Life. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: Dec 30, 2019
Requisition Number: R0075847
Position Type: Full-time