Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
Ensure that vehicles are cleaned thoroughly before being returned to customers
Essential Job Duties
- Responsible for performing a thorough detailing and cleaning of all vehicles prior to final delivery to the customer.
- Responsible for performing a pre-wash on vehicles prior to the actual repair process beginning and may also wash vehicles during estimating process in order to identify all damage.
- Visually inspect every vehicle for flaws in the repaired area(s)
- Provide support to the repair center by shuttling customers and vehicles to the appropriate locations.
- Responsible for assisting in the general maintenance of repair center and outside grounds.
- May be required to assist with scanning vehicles
- Consistently utilizes all required safety equipment, adheres to all requirements for hazardous waste disposal and participate in monthly safety meetings.
- Maintaining the proper function of all service tools and equipment in the detail department; keep personal work area organized and returns tools, materials and equipment to designated areas.
- Perform other duties as required to successfully meet the needs of the business
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Strong communication skills that allow you to communicate effectively with the Caliber team and our customers
- Ability to operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintains a well-groomed, professional appearance
Position is based in a normal shop environment. Occasional physical activity such as reaching below and above shoulder level, kneeling, bending, squatting and stooping to inspect repairs, and lifting and carrying objects over 50lbs. Exposure to fumes, chemicals, dust, along with high levels of noise. Subject to weather conditions both inside and outside. Required to wear protective equipment when necessary. Occasional sedentary work. Must have visual acuity to determine the accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned.
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 1,000 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore you to the Rhythm of your Life. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: Nov 27, 2019
Requisition Number: R0074514
Position Type: Full-time