Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
Responsible for providing support to our Integration process to allow continued growth of our business. Following Caliber’s Project Management/Integration process, the position will work directly with Owners/Sellers and Project leads to create a seamless transition of the business and all Work in Process. The position will develop strategies to ensure cost saving for all projects in regards to WIP (Work in Progress) conversion, Post Close and Holdback related activities. The outcome of this positions contribution will be a streamlined WIP conversion process, accurate financial reporting and field support through the integration.
Essential Job Duties:
Develops and Executes Integration Plans
- Communicates regularly with Market Leaders to review staffing needs for upcoming conversions
- Researches, recommends and uses established or new sources of process development for Integration WIP conversion.
- Manages all details of WIP conversion and verifies financial accuracy
- Collaborate with Regional Managers and Training & Support Managers on any open AR, AP and payroll opportunities related to Integration process
- Maintain and manage active records of all Integration related activities
- Support operational departments in Integration related needs and activities
- Manage and train TSMs/Feld support roles on the WIP conversion process
Manage the WIP conversion process from start to finish:
- Oversee and manage the staffing the WIP conversion
- Applying cost saving techniques and arranging any travel for conversion Team
- Evaluate , manage and develop the WIP conversion process
- Facilitates presentations and training to increase knowledge of conversion process
- Supports and manages WIP conversion process
- Review and approve WIP conversion details
- Manage financial details of WIP conversions
- Perform special projects related to Integration as assigned
- Perform other duties as required
- Requires 50-75% travel with overnight stay
- Performs center visits and Integration follow up
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience
- Proficient in Excel and MS office
- Must have strong organizations Skills
- Effective Written and Oral communication/Interaction Skills
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 1,000 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore you to the Rhythm of your Life. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: Nov 25, 2019
Requisition Number: R0074313
Position Type: Full-time