Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
Contacts potential and current customers and solicits sales by telephone and provides the highest standard of professionalism and courtesy to resolve customer questions and problems
Class start date 12/2/2019
Essential Job Duties
- Using ACD system to contact existing and potential Caliber customers on matters pertaining to insurance company assignments and estimates, Caliber-generated repair estimates, and customer pay leads. Following up on second chance opportunities.
- Following established guidelines to generate assignments reports, make telephone calls to customers, provide information, answer customer questions, maintain Insurance service level agreements and update the company's business management computer system.
- Contact Insurance Representatives to determine coverage and liability.
- Conduct ACD outbound calls in support of the Caliber Follow-up SOP procedures in order to achieve Assignment conversion rate and department goals. Must be able to listen, identify and qualify customer service and sales opportunities to service our customers' needs in a prompt and professional manner.
- Resolve first-tier customer questions, concerns and complaints.
- May also handle incoming customer calls and make arrangements for towing service and rental car delivery, provide vehicle repair status, or providing alternative contacts for resolving customer issues.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum 0-2 years of customer service or sales experience
- Oral communication skills
- Customer/client orientation
- Problem-solving skills
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 1,000 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore you to the Rhythm of your Life. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: Nov 15, 2019
Requisition Number: R0073584
Position Type: Full-time