Service First is a fast growing automotive service and repair organization. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated and quality-focused teammates to provide top tier service to our customers.
Responsible for the daily business operations and managing all daily, weekly, and monthly sales objectives while ensuring unparalleled customer service
Essential Job Duties
- Monitor and push production every day
- Conduct round table with Advisors individually or together to talk about WIP Screen
- Audit, coach, and motivate the staff to produce excellence in their external and internal customer transactions. This includes performing scheduled 6 month performance reviews with every team member.
- Oversee upkeep of the facilities and equipment
- Assign all Repair orders to technicians as soon as possible
- Manage all Advisors by monitoring their promise times, status, customer experience, and customer call backs.
- Assist advisors at the front counter by performing the Advisor role when needed
- Maintain a consistent level of inventory
- Oversee part and core returns are processed/handled daily
- Set weekly schedule for Advisors and Technicians as well as monitor time and attendance of all center teammates and submit payroll weekly
- Minimum 5 years of leadership experience in the automotive maintenance or repair experience
- Clearly demonstrate ability to set and reach performance goals
- Conduct every aspect of their job in an ethical manner
- Ability to sell recommended service
- Work well under pressure
- Resolve customer as well as teammate issues in a professional, expedient manner
- Lead by example
- Must be able to work a minimum of 50 hours a week
People have been our focus since we opened our first facility July 1st, 2011 in Spring, TX. With nearly 70 years of combined experience in the automotive repair industry, the founders of Service First Automotive saw an opportunity to offer something better. They set out to change the automotive industry by delivering an unparalleled customer experience.
Today, we have four facilities and one training center located in Houston, TX. With our strategic partner, Caliber Collision, we are opening 60 of the most advanced automotive repair facilities throughout Houston, DFW, and San Antonio over the next four years. We are very excited to make a positive impact on the automotive repair industry and invite you to be a part of the automotive revolution!
Service First Automotive Centers will deliver UNPARALLELED customer service by engaging the finest staff in the industry.
Our work is only as good as the people behind it! Service First is a company that consistently puts people first. Whether our customers, our teammates, or our community as a whole, we are committed to high quality work by even higher quality people. With attitude, aptitude, ethic and a servant's heart, we will change the image of the automotive service industry.
Posted Date: Nov 12, 2019
Requisition Number: R0073210
Position Type: Full-time