Service First is a fast growing automotive service and repair organization. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated and quality-focused teammates to provide top tier service to our customers.
Full and Part Time positions are available.
Description: You get paid to make peoples’ day and host our party!
Service First is an up-scale auto salon, like a high-end spa for cars. The facilities are luxuriously designed, our teammates are professionals, everything is tidy, and the most important person is YOU! You become the face of the company and have all the power to make people comfortable, keep them relaxed, and so happy the don’t recognize that they’re in an automotive facility. You have a row of iPads to share, a genuine Starbucks machine including hot chocolate, a private PlaySoft play-place for the kids, a living room setting with lounge chairs & recliners, exceptionally appointed décor, and a fun atmosphere with current hit music playing all around.
We still provide the highest level of automotive service on the planet but gone are the days of greasy mechanics and stuffy lobbies. If you love helping people, then we should talk. If you want to excel and grow personally and professionally – we will give you all the tools and training you need.
- Warmly greet guests as though welcoming them to a party
- Direct vendors and guests to the appropriate departments
- Transact sales, collect payment, and print receipts
- Maintain our image and cleanliness standards
- Assist with office management
- Have fun with your teammates, guests, and vendors
- Maintain inventory of office supplies
- Give kids toys from the Treasure Chest
- Serve refreshments and creatively find ways to put a smile on every face
- Oh, and did I mention, have a lot of fun!?
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced office environment
- Proficient with Microsoft computer software (Excel, Word, Internet Explorer, etc)
- Excellent communication skills
- Maintains a professional image at all times – both personally and for the center
- Enjoys a team environment
People have been our focus since we opened our first facility July 1st, 2011 in Spring, TX. With nearly 70 years of combined experience in the automotive repair industry, the founders of Service First Automotive saw an opportunity to offer something better. They set out to change the automotive industry by delivering an unparalleled customer experience.
Today, we have four facilities and one training center located in Houston, TX. With our strategic partner, Caliber Collision, we are opening 60 of the most advanced automotive repair facilities throughout Houston, DFW, and San Antonio over the next four years. We are very excited to make a positive impact on the automotive repair industry and invite you to be a part of the automotive revolution!
Service First Automotive Centers will deliver UNPARALLELED customer service by engaging the finest staff in the industry.
Our work is only as good as the people behind it! Service First is a company that consistently puts people first. Whether our customers, our teammates, or our community as a whole, we are committed to high quality work by even higher quality people. With attitude, aptitude, ethic and a servant's heart, we will change the image of the automotive service industry.
Posted Date: Nov 11, 2019
Requisition Number: R0073109
Position Type: Full-time