Protech Automotive Solutions is looking for highly talented, dedicated and quality-focused teammates to provide top tier service to our customers.
Responsible for providing recruiting leadership and support to multiple assigned markets as needed. Following Caliber’s recruiting process/system and legal requirements, the position will network, source and screen applicants for a variety of corporate and senior level positions, as well as coordinate the hiring and selection process.
Essential Job Duties
Develops and Executes Strategic Recruiting Plans:
- Communicates regularly with TAMS, TABP and hiring leaders to review staffing strategy, providing recommendations and understanding recruiting needs. Provides regular updates.
- Researches, recommends and uses established and new sources for active and passive candidates.
- Posts open positions internally and on effective and economical job boards.
- Reviews resumes/applications and pre-screens candidates, referring qualified candidates on to hiring managers. Tracks progress of candidates in process & handles administrative details.
- Manages the offer process to ensure consistency, compliance with Caliber’s policy & practice, and a high rate of acceptance.
- Support new hire onboarding activities to strengthen new hire retention.
- Maintain candidate data in ATS, develop metrics, and compile related reports.
Networking for Applicant Generation:
- Promotes and expands the employee referral and alumni referral networks.
- Working with operations and business development leaders, builds professional networks to help surface passive candidates.
- Leverages variety of sourcing tools such as LinkedIn and Indeed to provide a high caliber slate of candidates.
- Maintains “competitive intelligence” on competitors within the market and follows Caliber’s guidelines on recruiting from competition.
- Perform special projects related to recruiting, employment branding and the overall selection process as assigned.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Performs occasional travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related field; or equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge and skills
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of recruiting experience
- Familiar with a variety of the HR concepts, practices, and procedures
- Effective written and oral communication/interaction skills
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office
Protech Automotive Solutions, has been in business for over 20 years handling multiple types of repairs, from hands on mechanical repair and replacement of suspension, drive modules and frames, to diagnostic opportunities that require advanced knowledge of complicated computerized vehicle control systems. We also handle soft touch repair and replacement of delicate vehicle interior trim components.
At Protech, we enjoy a fast paced work environment with challenging advanced skill development. We supply our team with the latest computerized diagnostic equipment, factory diagnostic and programming software components and tools.
Our benefits are some of the best in the industry. Mobile technicians are provided with a company vehicle, cell phone, and laptop, while all employees receive 401K and health care packages that rival some of the largest automotive related companies in the US. At Protech we take what we do seriously, but provide a family atmosphere and have a good time.
Consider joining our team as we work through some of the most ground breaking technology in automotive history.
Posted Date: Nov 7, 2019
Requisition Number: R0072886
Position Type: Full-time