Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities are able to perform the essential functions[GT1] [GT2] .
- Ability to drive performance through other team members
- Minimum 2-3 years estimating experience preferred
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral across multiple organizational layers
- Ability to asses center level performance in regards to key metrics, individual skill levels and Caliber culture
- Ability to communicate and manage the change process within assigned territory
- Proven organizational skills and ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously with strong attention to details
- Proven customer/client service skills
- Development of bench strength for key clients to eliminate loss of business during team mate transitions or absences
- Ability to analyze client metrics and performance trends for multiple DRP programs utilizing all available reporting and tools, including CCC Accumark Advisor and Caliber Client Metric reporting.
- Development of performance improvement plans and business action plans focused on driving center and client performance.
- Working knowledge of CCC One estimating platform and management system
- Working knowledge of client specific estimating platforms (Mitchell, Audatex, NuGen) as needed in assigned market
- Working knowledge of key DRP accounts within assigned territory and ability to train client expectations, estimating requirements
- Current and continued knowledge of proper vehicle repair procedures and technologies
- Obtain and maintain I-CAR Gold status
- Ability to support new acquisition growth through training
- Conflict resolution with customer and/or DRP partners to reduce escalations to client level
- Ability to complete real-steel re-inspections within assigned territory and provide coaching and feedback at CM and Service Advisor levels
- Ability to multi-task and adapts well to a fast paced environment
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PPT.
- Must have valid driver's license and be eligible for coverage under Caliber's insurance policy (not an excluded driver)
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 1,000 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore you to the Rhythm of your Life. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: Oct 29, 2019
Requisition Number: R0071921
Position Type: Full-time