Protech Automotive Solutions is looking for highly talented, dedicated and quality-focused teammates to provide top tier service to our customers.
Individual must be able to complete Static/ Dynamic calibrations on site or at calibration station after successfully completing in-house training, AC evac/recharge for 1234YF, minor diagnostics, and minor wiring repairs. The technician must utilize the tools, SI information, and knowledge needed to return the vehicle to a safe, pre-loss condition.
Essential Job Duties
- Adequately explain technical diagnoses and necessary calibrations to individuals to include shop personnel, insurance adjusters, and insurance customers daily.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques through computer based or live training sessions.
- Communicate daily with dispatch/ ADAS coordinators and management teams.
- Utilize various tools, diagnostic equipment, and Virtual team to make the most effective calibrations to vehicles.
- Self -motivated, positive attitude, with a client focused perspective
- Ability to work with clients and assist in identifying what calibrations can be done onsite or will have to go to ADAS calibration station
- Responsible for ADAS calibrations
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of automotive repair experience and/or technical school graduate with 1 year auto dealer experience.
- Successfully complete in-house ADAS and Mobile training
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license and ability to pass MVR check.
Protech Automotive Solutions, has been in business for over 20 years handling multiple types of repairs, from hands on mechanical repair and replacement of suspension, drive modules and frames, to diagnostic opportunities that require advanced knowledge of complicated computerized vehicle control systems. We also handle soft touch repair and replacement of delicate vehicle interior trim components.
At Protech, we enjoy a fast paced work environment with challenging advanced skill development. We supply our team with the latest computerized diagnostic equipment, factory diagnostic and programming software components and tools.
Our benefits are some of the best in the industry. Mobile technicians are provided with a company vehicle, cell phone, and laptop, while all employees receive 401K and health care packages that rival some of the largest automotive related companies in the US. At Protech we take what we do seriously, but provide a family atmosphere and have a good time.
Consider joining our team as we work through some of the most ground breaking technology in automotive history.
Posted Date: Oct 23, 2019
Requisition Number: R0071490
Position Type: Full-time