Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
Responsible for assigning repair work to technicians and supervising workflow to complete vehicle repairs within specific target dates
Essential Job Duties
- Provide daily supervision and direction to all production staff members
- Responsible for ensuring that all repairs are completed correctly/accurately the first time, on time in adherence with industry’s and Caliber’s quality standards
- Dispatch all work assignments to production personnel according to ability (low-skilled/high-skilled, etc.); Ensure every teammate has a production forecast list for efficiency
- Schedule all sublet work in a timely manner
- Meet with each technician daily to discuss work assignments and schedules creating a plan of accountability and time driven completions for each stage of production.
- Hold daily release meeting
- Maintain information within C1 to reflect vehicle status. Insure information is always current & accurate
- Monitor work quality and provide day-to-day feedback and coaching to technician staff creating a team environment for both body & paint.
- Train, counsel, motivate and monitor performance of Production Coordinator(s), as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- HS or GED; Post-secondary education in collision repair preferred
- Typically has technical experience in collision repair or estimating
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be eligible for coverage under Caliber’s insurance policy (Not an excluded driver)
- Satisfactory completion of criminal background check
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time and must be able to sit, bend, push/pull, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach and crawl frequently
- Regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts
- Regularly exposed to fumes, airborne particles and/or caustic chemicals
- Moderate noise levels in this working environment
- Occasionally exposed to hot, cold, wet or humid conditions
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
Position is based in a normal shop environment. Occasional physical activity such as reaching below and above shoulder level, kneeling, bending, squatting and stooping to inspect repairs, and lifting and carrying objects over 50lbs. Exposure to fumes, chemicals, dust, along with high levels of noise. Subject to weather conditions both inside and outside. Required to wear protective equipment when necessary. Occasional sedentary work. Must have visual acuity to determine the accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned.
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 1,000 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore you to the Rhythm of your Life. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: Oct 18, 2019
Requisition Number: R0071018
Position Type: Full-time