Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
The Senior Director, Marketing will Lead an integrated omnichannel approach to marketing for both internal and external audiences
Essential Job Duties
- Use consumer insights and data analytics to guide marketing/TM strategy
- Lead an integrated omnichannel approach to marketing inclusive of: digital, social, SEO, PR, Radio, Outdoor for both internal and external audiences
- Lead agencies to craft strategies and tactics to deliver on KPI’s
- Partner with finance to evaluate results
- Partner with CMO on elevating the TM and customer experience
- Grow direct reports
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 9 years of related experience
- Strong cross functional collaborator
- Retail experience required
- Industry related experience a plus but not required
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 1,000 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore you to the Rhythm of your Life. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: Oct 10, 2019
Requisition Number: R0069645
Position Type: Full-time