Service First is a fast growing automotive service and repair organization. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated and quality-focused teammates to provide top tier service to our customers.
Automotive Technician / Master Automotive Technician / Diesel Technician
Description: As a professional automotive technician you’ve got the tools and know-how to enrich people’s lives by safely, efficiently, and accurately repairing and maintaining automobiles. What we offer you is a long-term career path based on continued education, certifications, and opportunities you haven’t had before.
Benefits of Service First: We have an established reputation and are expanding into new markets rapidly. This provides consistent workload and a large variety of vehicles. We stay ahead of the competition by employing the finest staff in the industry, using factory scan tools, maintaining a clean state of the industry facility, provide training & pay for new certifications, and most advanced equipment.
- Perform every task with safety as the number one priority
- Communicate effectively with teammates and customers
- Use computers, tablets, scan tools, tech support, etc.
- Diagnose automotive system issues and produce vehicle inspection information for teammates and customers
- Participate in new technical training programs and have a desire to grow with our team
- Perform suspension alignments, tire services, fluid services, maintenance services, and mechanical repairs and identify vehicle maintenance recommendations
- Passion for the automotive business and are great at it with minimum 2 years’ experience
- Possess relevant ASE certifications or equivalent
- Solution oriented with a positive attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Desire to learn
- Enjoy working as a team and have the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work around vehicles, tools, and delicate equipment
- Physically able to move around the shop (climbing stairs, ladders, etc), carry heavy objects (up to 50lbs), and position your body in ways needed to repair vehicles (reach, bend, etc)
- Effective communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
People have been our focus since we opened our first facility July 1st, 2011 in Spring, TX. With nearly 70 years of combined experience in the automotive repair industry, the founders of Service First Automotive saw an opportunity to offer something better. They set out to change the automotive industry by delivering an unparalleled customer experience.
Today, we have four facilities and one training center located in Houston, TX. With our strategic partner, Caliber Collision, we are opening 60 of the most advanced automotive repair facilities throughout Houston, DFW, and San Antonio over the next four years. We are very excited to make a positive impact on the automotive repair industry and invite you to be a part of the automotive revolution!
Service First Automotive Centers will deliver UNPARALLELED customer service by engaging the finest staff in the industry.
Our work is only as good as the people behind it! Service First is a company that consistently puts people first. Whether our customers, our teammates, or our community as a whole, we are committed to high quality work by even higher quality people. With attitude, aptitude, ethic and a servant's heart, we will change the image of the automotive service industry.
Posted Date: Oct 7, 2019
Requisition Number: R0070035
Position Type: Full-time