Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
Manages activities with the organizations financial analysis functions
Essential Job Duties
- Oversees reporting and analytics meant to provide management the information needed to make financial business decisions
- Identifies relevant datasets and prepares custom or standard reports
- Contributes analysis in the areas of liquidity, costing, and regulatory reporting
- Assists cross-functional units on matters involving product pricing, overhead distribution, inventory rollover, cost determination, and other financial metrics
- Analyzes and interprets financial plans, budgets, tax returns, profit and loss statements, or other financial documents
- Identifies financial position and performance relative to expectations
- Researches broader economic conditions and incorporates findings into financial models
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field or equivalent work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of related experience
- Ability to foster teamwork
- Ability to identify and seek needed information/research skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of the field's policies, procedures, and practices
- Analytical thinking skills
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 1,000 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore you to the Rhythm of your Life. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: Sep 18, 2019
Requisition Number: R0068276
Position Type: Full-time