Protech Automotive Solutions is looking for highly talented, dedicated and quality-focused teammates to provide top tier service to our customers.
Performs bumper to bumper automotive repairs including electrical on all makes and models of vehicles. Heavy Diagnostics on complicated wiring and module issues.
Essential Job Duties
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- AC Evacuate
- Recharge on R1234YF systems
- wheel and tire replacements
- Advanced Diagnostic scanning
- Airbag replacement
- Engine or Drivetrain R&I’s
- Suspension Replacement and R&I’s
- Complete interior R&I’s
- Module Programming
- Wire repairs
- Extensive knowledge of Diagnostic Scan Tools and Factory Software
- Personal hand tools required – Diagnostic Equipment and laptop provided by Protech
- 10+ years of experience in automotive repairs and/or Diagnostics
- European Automotive System knowledge a plus
- Ability to read and understand instructions, written estimates and work orders
- Ability to effectively communicate with others and strong Time Management Skills
- Must have sufficient knowledge of traffic laws and hold fast entirely to them
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Satisfactory completion of a criminal background check
- Personable, friendly demeanor with “World Class” customer service approach to internal and external customers
- Maintain a well-groomed appearance
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time during the repair of a vehicle
- Must be able to walk, sit, bend, push/pull, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach or crawl frequently
- Must be able to use hands efficiently in handling vehicle parts
- Regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts
- Occasionally exposed to fumes, airborne particles, and/or caustic chemicals
- Moderate noise levels in this working environment
- Occasionally exposed to hot, cold, wet or humid conditions
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Protech Automotive Solutions, has been in business for over 20 years handling multiple types of repairs, from hands on mechanical repair and replacement of suspension, drive modules and frames, to diagnostic opportunities that require advanced knowledge of complicated computerized vehicle control systems. We also handle soft touch repair and replacement of delicate vehicle interior trim components.
At Protech, we enjoy a fast paced work environment with challenging advanced skill development. We supply our team with the latest computerized diagnostic equipment, factory diagnostic and programming software components and tools.
Our benefits are some of the best in the industry. Mobile technicians are provided with a company vehicle, cell phone, and laptop, while all employees receive 401K and health care packages that rival some of the largest automotive related companies in the US. At Protech we take what we do seriously, but provide a family atmosphere and have a good time.
Consider joining our team as we work through some of the most ground breaking technology in automotive history.
Posted Date: Sep 17, 2019
Requisition Number: R0068033
Position Type: Full-time