Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
Maintain knowledge of client accounts and convey appropriate information to centers through training and continuous coaching opportunities.
Essential Job Duties
- Drive performance through other team members
- Understand the GEICO or Progressive account and train teammates on applicable information
- Coach team members regarding client accounts
- Asses center level performance in regards to key metrics, individual skill levels and Caliber culture
- Communicate and manage the change process within assigned territory
- Analyze client metrics and performance trends
- Stay abreast of current vehicle repair procedures and technologies
- Ability to travel 48 weeks of the year
- Must have valid driver's license and be eligible for coverage under Caliber's insurance policy (not an excluded driver)
- Minimum 2-3 years estimating experience
- Working knowledge of CCC One estimating platform and management system
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PPT.
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 1,000 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore you to the Rhythm of your Life. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: Sep 11, 2019
Requisition Number: R0067546
Position Type: Full-time