Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
The Talent Development Specialist is responsible for supporting teammate development, delivery and facilitation of core development training programs. We are looking for an experienced training professional with a proven record of success to empower our teammates and maximize their ability to leverage Caliber Collisions purpose, vision and mission.
Essential Job Duties:
- Facilitating core talent development classroom programs
- Conduct informative training sessions, promote company culture and improve skillsets of teammates
- Works with Training Development Leadership to deliver on talent development strategy
- Supports the development of curriculum, or training materials, and evaluates training sessions
- Presents information and processes using a variety of instructional techniques or formats that enhance the learning process
- Partners with Training Development leadership to select training tools or training delivery mechanisms, based on the material being taught and the audience being targeted
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned
- Proven experience as a classroom facilitator, Training Specialist or similar role
- 50-70% travel expectation-- Must be comfortable and able to navigate while traveling throughout the USA
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience with facilitating training programs and coordinating and planning training programs
- Proficient in MS Office
- Must have the following attributes:
- Perform work under minimal supervision and the ability to handle complex issues and problems
- Work and thrive in a team environment
- Experienced trainer with classroom management experience
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Experience in project management or have strong planning skills
- Excellent organizational skills and is detail oriented
- Ability to stay current on industry trends, tools and training techniques
- Associates degree or Bachelor’s in Human Resources, Business Management preferred.
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 1,000 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore you to the Rhythm of your Life. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: Sep 11, 2019
Requisition Number: R0067056
Position Type: Full-time