Service First is a fast growing automotive service and repair organization. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated and quality-focused teammates to provide top tier service to our customers.
Essential Job Duties
- Provide excellent customer service
- Provide professional shuttle rides to Guests
- Responsible for Guest Experience in the lobby by opening doors, greeting and shaking hands with our Guests
- Offer amenities to Guests in the lobby
- Travel to part stores or other locations for pick up
- Maintain shuttles’ interior as clean, organized and fresh smelling for the passenger’s comfort
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years old
- Effective communication skills
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record
People have been our focus since we opened our first facility July 1st, 2011 in Spring, TX. With nearly 70 years of combined experience in the automotive repair industry, the founders of Service First Automotive saw an opportunity to offer something better. They set out to change the automotive industry by delivering an unparalleled customer experience.
Today, we have four facilities and one training center located in Houston, TX. With our strategic partner, Caliber Collision, we are opening 60 of the most advanced automotive repair facilities throughout Houston, DFW, and San Antonio over the next four years. We are very excited to make a positive impact on the automotive repair industry and invite you to be a part of the automotive revolution!
Service First Automotive Centers will deliver UNPARALLELED customer service by engaging the finest staff in the industry.
Our work is only as good as the people behind it! Service First is a company that consistently puts people first. Whether our customers, our teammates, or our community as a whole, we are committed to high quality work by even higher quality people. With attitude, aptitude, ethic and a servant's heart, we will change the image of the automotive service industry.
Posted Date: Sep 4, 2019
Requisition Number: R0066829
Position Type: Full-time