Protech Automotive Solutions is looking for highly talented, dedicated and quality-focused teammates to provide top tier service to our customers.
The Training Coordinator will assist the technical training team with coordinating, planning, and training on all training programs, ensuring engaging and efficient training for our technician teammates.
Essential Job Duties
- Ensure accurate and effective training for all technician teammates
- Train on company SOPs, processes, and management systems
- Coach technicians on customer service and how to properly communicate with customers
- Demonstrate the appropriate use of personal protections equipment per Protech safety policies and require all students to maintain all PPE policies while in the lab/work area
- Assists technical training teammates with process driven training needs
- Provide updates of all trainees’ skill level progress to Operations throughout training program
- Trains proper file documentation and billing methods
- Determine instructional methods, utilizing knowledge of specific training needs and effectiveness of methods, such as individualized training, group training, etc.
- Ensure clear, consistent training content for process and management system related training
- Deliver “train the trainer” programs for department and job specific trainers as identified throughout the organization as needed
- Demonstrates company culture and core values at all times
- Helps plan and coordinate with new hires, onboarding, training program, travel needs, and other items as needed
- Assists with building new processes to improve technician training program and workflow
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in training environment
- Must be able to perform work under minimal supervision
- Must have the ability to juggle cancellations, changing schedules, and priorities
- Must have strong estimating skills
Protech Automotive Solutions, has been in business for over 20 years handling multiple types of repairs, from hands on mechanical repair and replacement of suspension, drive modules and frames, to diagnostic opportunities that require advanced knowledge of complicated computerized vehicle control systems. We also handle soft touch repair and replacement of delicate vehicle interior trim components.
At Protech, we enjoy a fast paced work environment with challenging advanced skill development. We supply our team with the latest computerized diagnostic equipment, factory diagnostic and programming software components and tools.
Our benefits are some of the best in the industry. Mobile technicians are provided with a company vehicle, cell phone, and laptop, while all employees receive 401K and health care packages that rival some of the largest automotive related companies in the US. At Protech we take what we do seriously, but provide a family atmosphere and have a good time.
Consider joining our team as we work through some of the most ground breaking technology in automotive history.
Posted Date: Aug 30, 2019
Requisition Number: R0066613
Position Type: Full-time