Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
Responsible for pre-washing vehicles prior to moving them into production, and cleaning and detailing all assigned vehicles prior to final delivery to the customer
Essential Job Duties
- Responsible for performing a pre-wash on vehicles prior to the actual repair process beginning and may also wash vehicles during estimating process in order to identify all damage.
- Actively participate in the repair center’s morning board meetings to relate status of assigned vehicles and prioritize work efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Responsible for performing a thorough detailing and cleaning of all vehicles prior to final delivery to the customer. May participate in quality control process by completing the detail and other non-repair portions of the process
- Provide support to the repair center by shuttling customers and vehicles to the appropriate locations.
- Responsible for assisting in the general maintenance of repair center and outside grounds.
- Consistently utilizes all required safety equipment, adheres to all requirements for hazardous waste disposal and participate in monthly safety meetings.
- Visually inspect every vehicle for flaws in the repaired area(s)
- Performs complete detail after vehicle repairs have been completed
- Keep personal work area organized and returns tools, materials and equipment to designated areas.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills that allow you to communicate effectively with the Caliber team and our customers
- Ability to operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Keeps equipment in an acceptable and presentable working order (clean and maintained)
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
Position is based in a normal shop environment. Frequent physical activity such as kneeling, bending, squatting, stooping, lifting above shoulders. Repetitive tasks involving hand and arm motion and lifting objects over 50 lbs. Must be able to push/pull parts carts and cars with assistance. Exposure to fumes, chemicals, dust, along with high levels of noise. Required to wear protective equipment. Must have manual dexterity to operate equipment. Subject to weather conditions both inside and outside.
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 1,000 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore you to the Rhythm of your Life. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: Aug 12, 2019
Requisition Number: R0064906
Position Type: Full-time