Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
Verify and distribute parts in a timely, accurate and efficient manner and in accordance with Caliber S.O.P. and center procedures, which allows teammates to complete repairs in a timely manner
Essential Job Duties
- Responsible for ordering parts from preferred vendors with a constant sense of urgency, confirming orders with vendors beginning, mid and end of each day holding them accountable to times and delivery
- Check in, tag and distribute parts immediately upon receipt or by 9am for overnight deliveries
- Inspects all parts for damage and quality/accuracy, Mirror matching new parts to old parts within two hours of receipt.
- Responsible for labeling all parts and exchanges out new parts with old parts on parts carts while confirming with technicians arrival and correctness.
- Verify correct parts with mirror match
- Distribute parts to Parts Carts/Containers and deliver to work stations
- Post and scan parts
- Return and re-order incorrect or damaged parts
- Track incomplete order status (outstanding orders, backorders, and credits) and follow up as necessary
- Complete QC sheet for every vehicle as applicable
- Complete parts “hot runs” as necessary
- Maintain pending credits at zero
- Keep work area clean and well organized
- Comply with all Caliber safety rules, guidelines and standards
- Perform other related duties as assigned to ensure an efficient and effective repair
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be eligible for coverage under Caliber’s insurance policy (Not an excluded driver)
- Satisfactory completion of criminal background check
- Ability to effectively communicate with others, oral and written
- Ability to read and understand instructions, written estimates and work orders
- Multi-tasking; adapts easily to fast-paced environment
- Personable, friendly demeanor with “World Class” customer service approach to internal and external customers
- Maintains a well-groomed, professional appearance
Position is based in a normal shop environment. Occasional physical activity such as reaching below and above shoulder level, kneeling, bending, squatting and stooping to inspect repairs, and lifting and carrying objects over 50lbs. Exposure to fumes, chemicals, dust, along with high levels of noise. Subject to weather conditions both inside and outside. Required to wear protective equipment when necessary. Occasional sedentary work. Must have visual acuity to determine the accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned.
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 1,000 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore you to the Rhythm of your Life. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: Jul 25, 2019
Requisition Number: R0062376
Position Type: Full-time